Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > A preview coming soon?    

A preview coming soon?

Mulle
Denmark

A preview coming soon?

Just wondering why my (and others �) worksheets don �t appear correctly in today �s contributions. It was like that yesterday, too. It says Preview coming soon - well, my uploads have been sitting there for at least 12 hours now.
Anyone who has an explanation?
Thank you ;)
Gitte

31 Oct 2011      

jujuka
Hungary

Hi Gitte,
The same happened to my ppt yesterday. I updated it, and see wonder, the preview appeared at once. Maybe this little "trick" can also help you and you �ll get your �treat � in a sec.
Have a nice day :)
Judit

31 Oct 2011     

cagreis
Portugal

Same problem here... my ws still display "Preview coming soon".
Jujuka, did you re-uploaded it or just edit the information on the ws???

31 Oct 2011     

cagreis
Portugal

Meant "re-upload"

31 Oct 2011     

maryse pey�
France

Victor said it may take several minutes as well as several hours to see the preview properly.

31 Oct 2011     

Mulle
Denmark

I just think more than 12 hours is a long time. All the wss I have uploaded have been this way - not displaying -and who wants to download something you can �t see?

31 Oct 2011     

cagreis
Portugal

Have to agree with Mulle... hope this problems gets fixed asap. We �re counting on you Victor.

31 Oct 2011     

moravc
Czech Republic

Try the trick with "update the information" button, the preview should appear then...

BTW, I CAN see the preview of your newest "vocab" worksheet. No probem here...

31 Oct 2011