Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > uploading problem    

uploading problem

hulyaaa22
Turkey

uploading problem

I wonder if it�s only me who can�t upload any worksheets for nearly half a day, or do everybody have the same problem?I guess not, because l see newly uploaded ws.

everytime l try, l get the error page which says an internal error occured. is this because of my connection and computer, or is there a problem with the site?

31 Oct 2011      

princess.a
United Arab Emirates

I have the same problem :(

What happen to me is when I Want to download any worksheet or powerpoint its not working with me because it keep changed from .doc or .ppt => to .dox and .pptx

I don �t know why ???

However, I liked some worksheet that I want to use it in my teaching practice
but I can �t because I have No points :(

31 Oct 2011     

hulyaaa22
Turkey

as a first step, you should try to upload some printables( I �ve finally succeeded,by the way. ) then your points will come :)

31 Oct 2011     

vphfpsk
Qatar

me too  ihave a lot of printables to uplaod but no way it failed to send it.

31 Oct 2011     

stexstme
France

Hum...Dear Vphfpsk,
I �m glad someone has a name worse than mine!Approve
Sylv �
PS : On second thought : change it!

31 Oct 2011     

jenna512
United States

I can �t upload printables either, haven �t been able to for over a week.  It keeps telling me that the service is down, or that the site is being repaired.  I need more points, so I hope to be able to upload some worksheets soon!

2 Nov 2011