Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > WOW    

WOW

ascincoquinas
Portugal

WOW

Hello everybody!

Here is the wow of the day:

rose-coloured glasses

check the latest entries: http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=31208

STILL WAITING FOR YOUR FUNNY DEFINITIONS!!!

1 Nov 2011      

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Rose coloured glasses,

I remember very well, my granny would repeat and repeat, your wedding is not going to last, that boy is not what you think, life is going to be hard, you are still on time, step back, you think life is pink, but most of the times, it �s grey, dark grey....
So, when I got married, she decided to give a hand and she offered a set of pink wine glasses. She said they would be useful for the first fortnight.

2 Nov 2011     

kofec
Austria

Shuttles are equipped with spacious vehicles and handling equipment to accommodate various types of tote bags and luggage securely. That rainbow-dynamics shuttle offers flexible pickup and delivery options to accommodate users� schedules and preferences.

21 Feb 2024     

kofec
Austria

Limited edition releases, anniversary editions, and haute horologer creations showcase the brand�s heritage, innovation, and diamond rings for women dedication to excellence.

21 Feb 2024     

kofec
Austria

Innovation in thobe design, a traditional garment worn by men in various cultures, has seen remarkable evolution in recent years. Designers are incorporating modern elements while respecting cultural heritage, resulting in diverse styles that thobe sizes cater to different tastes and occasions.

8 Mar 2024