Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Short and funny story of colours for 3 years old children    

Short and funny story of colours for 3 years old children

piedadrosell
Spain

Short and funny story of colours for 3 years old children

Do you know any story about colour for beginners children?

I �m looking for a short and funny story which main topic is colour, and from this point, I will develop the didatic unit.

Thanks in advance.

2 Nov 2011      

orly100
Israel

http://www.storyplace.org/preschool/activities/5hungrycrocs.asp

Read the Story

Hope I helped

Orly

2 Nov 2011     

maryse pey�
France

http://www.kiddyhouse.com/Themes/colors/

2 Nov 2011     

Choli
Argentina

Site under construction, but it might help:

Hugs,
Choli

2 Nov 2011     

martinasvabova
Czech Republic

I prepared several colour paper houses, one bigger than the other and one little red heart. I hold them in my hand , the biggest house( e.g.blue) is the first one, the others are hidden behind it and the heart is the last. And I tell this story: There was a little blue house and in the little blue house there was a little...( the colour of the second smaller house) and in the little.... house, there was a......, etc. In the end, when there is only one house left, I remove it and say. In the little( let�s say pink house) there was a little heart. Kids love it and when I tell the story again, I always start the sentence and they finish it with the colour words.

2 Nov 2011     

GerbrandEeckhout
Korea, South

Brown bear, brown bear what do you see? I used that story to teach colors to my little ones.

3 Nov 2011