Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Englishexercises.com    

Englishexercises.com

miarish
Portugal

Englishexercises.com

Dear teachers...hope you can help me...
I just started to use the site Englishexercises.com, that as you all know is part of the family of Eslprintables.com. My problem is, I want to create a login for some of my students but I don �t know how...
Can anyone please help me?

Thank you!

4 Nov 2011      

stefania.r
Italy

Hi Miarish!

First of all create a group for your students, you could choose a name like "Grade1", "Grade2"... for example. Then you have to add your students one by one in this group, choosing a username and a password for everyone. It �s not difficult, but just tell me if you have problems!

4 Nov 2011     

Myszka
Poland

First of all you make a new group - for example stage 6, class 5 etc.
Then you click on this group, enter it and at the bottom you will have " enter a new student in this group". You name this student : for example FrankS and write a password for him. Then you click enter and you can add another student with the next login and paswor. That �s it :)

4 Nov 2011     

miarish
Portugal

Thank you so much!!!
I �ll follow your tips right now :)

Thanks once again!

5 Nov 2011