Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > Online Exercise "pending approval" for two weeks!    

Online Exercise "pending approval" for two weeks!

funboy65
Anguilla

Online Exercise "pending approval" for two weeks!

I subbmitted an online exercise (year 7 unit 1 grammar exercise) about 2 weeks ago and it has been frozen at "pending approval" for 2 weeks! can anyone help me with this issue?
my other exercises were either approved or dis approved with in 48 hours of submission.
also sent a PM to victor about this issue and no responce. The only thing I can think to do is to re submit it. thanks for help from anyone.

5 Nov 2011      

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Hi,
it �s because nobody voted on it.  It happen to me some time ego and I wrote to Victor who explained it to me. He put my OE among new contributions then and it has been approved. But as he is busy now with the server changes, I would probably re-submit it.

Have a nice weekend, Michaela

5 Nov 2011     

macomabi
Portugal

I have the same problem and my OEs were voted.I cannot delete them. What shall I do? Thanks.

5 Nov 2011     

cagreis
Portugal

Same here.  I still have 3 pending approval ... although I received some comments.

5 Nov 2011