Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Englishtips.org is wrong    

Englishtips.org is wrong

starrr
Brazil

No Problem in Brazil too.. It is working perfectly as usual. I love this web site.. always very useful to find e-books...and lots of more.,..;-0)

5 Nov 2011     

grzincic
Serbia

There is the same problem here in Serbia. What �s more, it refuses my user name and password as being incorrect?! It says: enter an valid email address. Shouldn �t it be a valid email address? I don �t want to be a hairsplitter, but it happened to me some time ago that I got a notice from a site which I was a member of, and it had an obvious grammar mistake. It turned out that it was a false notice from a false site which only tried to spread some viruses. Or maybe I �m just paranoid?

5 Nov 2011     

ciorapela
Romania

very funny, yesterday morning it was working just fine... :((

5 Nov 2011     

Oksanochka
Ukraine

I �ve just checked the site and everything is fine :-)

5 Nov 2011     

AHHA
Belarus

It didn�t work for me either. But when I opened a new page in my browser and retyped the site name www.englishtips.org, it opened! Try, maybe this will work for you, too.

5 Nov 2011     

mourisca
Portugal

Everything �s fine now.

5 Nov 2011     

lelioara
Romania

it doesn �t work.i checked it a minute ago.Cry

5 Nov 2011     

bluebe-RR-y
Ukraine

Well, anyway, many of us have the problem with working of this site. If it works again or changes the address please let us know. Let �s hope is will be OK soon (:

5 Nov 2011     

bluebe-RR-y
Ukraine

Hi! It works again! Address is the same

6 Nov 2011     

< Previous   1    2