Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Upload & Points    

Upload & Points

FiSou
Portugal

Upload & Points

I really don �t know if this is the correct place and I have already asked for help before with no luck but here goes again...

Just before the late problems with the site I uploaded lesson plans for which I received no points, who can help? What should I do?

Please help!

Filipa

8 Nov 2011      

ascincoquinas
Portugal

HI FILIPA!

YOU GET POINTS FOR THE NUMBER OF WORKSHEET DOWNLOAD. aND FOR EACH WS YOU GET A POINT THE DAY AFTER THE WS WAS UPLOADED.

SO CHECK HOW MANY POINTS YOU HAVE FROM BOTH WS AND THE NUMBER OF DOWNLOADS.

IF THEY ARE NOT CORRRECT SEND A PM TO VICTOR AND HE WILL FIX THE PROBLEM.

BEST WISHES,

ASCINCOQUINAS

P.S : SORRY ABOUT THE CAPSLOCK BUT I CAN �T FIND MY GLASSES.Geek

8 Nov 2011     

moravc
Czech Republic

Hello Filipa,
if your worksheet doesn �t get any points, you can delete it, edit it and upload it again. It may catch attention then...
If you continue uploading your original work, you will gain 30 points soon and you will be able to download 30 free printables from the recent uploads. That �s 10,000 free wss a year. I think it is worth trying!
If you need some old worksheets, you must gain new points, because each non-recent ws costs you one point... The website server was changed, so there MIGHT be some problems with upload, so maybe try later...
Don�t give up! Wink

8 Nov 2011     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Nobody downloaded your ws so you cannot get any points. Wss here have to be eye-catching for people to download them. Tty to make them more attractive. You can download free tutorials here and free templates here. Both will help you to make your wss more attractive and people will download them. And if you want to know my opinion: people here are not interested in lesson plans very much. You should create wss with some exercises.
Good luck, Michaela

8 Nov 2011