Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > which format to upload documents in....explain to me like im a child please!    

which format to upload documents in....explain to me like im a child please!

asker101
Pakistan

which format to upload documents in....explain to me like im a child please!

hello, im a new teacher and love the material available here in order to use for inspiration but I am required to upload some helpful documents which i do have but i do not the format needed to upload documents here..

8 Nov 2011      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Welcome to this wonderful community of esl teachers:)
Printables must be under 500KB. They must be .doc files.
If you are using Word 2007, take into account that your documents will be saved as .docx by default. This format is not accepted here, since not everybody can use it. Therefore you have to choose "save as word 97-2003 document", in the "save as" options.
Powerpoints must be under 2 MB. They must be .ppt documents.
If the uploading system does not work, first check that your document meets the previous conditions. Even when it does, the uploading system may fail sometimes. In that case it is recommended to wait and try again 1 hour later.
After uploading your document, you will have to enter the title, description, category, keywords, etc. Please, be descriptive and accurate, it will help your worksheet to be found by the members who need it, enabling you to get more points.

It �s a good idea to read the rules of this website before you start contributing. You can find answers to most of your questions there.
Sophia

8 Nov 2011     

moravc
Czech Republic

Please read Sophia �s advice (above).
AND use these free tutorials:
http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/tutorials.asp
and free worksheet templates (It�s ready to go - just fill in your own text/ exercises):
http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/templates.asp
When 30 people download your worksheets, you will be able to download 30 free recent worksheets every day. That �s 10,000 FREE worksheets per year. This site is a heaven for teachers! Good luck!

8 Nov 2011