Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > penpals - epals    

penpals - epals

miarish
Portugal

penpals - epals

Hello dear teachers!

I have six students that would love to have a penpal or a e.pal in order to practice and to improve their English. They are in the 4th level of English and are between 13 and 15 years old.
I told them that the letters or emails (maybe it �s better) would be in English but the other students don �t need to be English. 

I have other classes, one with younger students (a level below) and another one with older students (level 5), but I have to see if there are any one of them interested in this experience that, in my opinion, can be so helpful and rich.

Thanks in advance.

8 Nov 2011      

Isabelle74
France

Hello Miarish !
I �m Isabelle and I live in France. I love having my pupils exchanging letters. Quite a lot of them already have penpals in Los Angeles and others in Ukraine, but I still have 3 classes looking for penpals. If you are still interested we would have our pupils exchange letters by traditional mail. I have 2 groups composed of about 26 pupils each. They are about 12. I also have a group of 21 beginners aged 10 to 11.
We live in the French alps, near Geneva.
Have a good day !
Isabelle Tomasi

9 Nov 2011     

miarish
Portugal

Hello Isabelle!

I �m so happy with your reply!
Like I said, I have 6 sts interested in one of my classes, they are level 4 and are aged between 13 and 15.

I have another class with about 10 sts interested but they are older, between 14 and 16 and they are in level 5...

I �m going to talk with my other class, level3, to see if there is anyone excited with the idea of exchange emails with other students :)

So, I �ll talk to you soon!

Thank you so much ;)

9 Nov 2011