Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > i would like to read please help me    

i would like to read please help me

lilianrichard
Argentina

i would like to read please help me

Hi everybody!!!H R U? sorry to bother you again but i am very courious about some books written by Ron clark do you know wher i can read them, or where i can download by free please? i tried scribd and englishtips.org but there isn`t any of the books, thanks in advance and hope some of you could share the books i have just seen two titles i don �t know how many books mr. clark wrote but if you have some please i beg you to share them, thank you very much!!!

The Essential 55: An Award-Winning Educator �s Rules for Discovering the Successful Student in Every Child (2003),  In 2004 he followed with The Excellent 11: Qualities Teachers and Parents Use to Motivate, Inspire, and Educate Children.

10 Nov 2011      

Apodo
Australia

You can buy fairly cheap 2nd hand copies
or pay for downloads. These books are too new for downloads to be available for free (unless they are pirated copies - and that is illegal) 

10 Nov 2011     

Lindax
Ukraine

The Essential 55 you can download free from here, just click file- save as.

http://www.cmaakicks.com/pdf/55rules.pdf

10 Nov 2011     

lilianrichard
Argentina

thank you very much!!!!!!Big smile

10 Nov 2011