Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Reported worksheet    

Reported worksheet

charmein
France

Reported worksheet

Hello, everyone ! I have the same problem as Rommaya, one of my worksheets entitled Relatives(2) has been removed and I don �t know why. I thought that maybe the phonetics couldn �t be read. Could you tell me if it is the case , please ? I am sincerely sorry for the inconvenience it may have caused to those who downloaded it . Do we have to indicate the font we used for the phonetics . I don �t think so, but I could do it of course if it were necessary. I hesitate to send other worksheets now. Could you please tell me what I did wrong ? I apologize again for the mistake that was most unintentional.

10 Nov 2011      

Mariethe House
France

I can �t see your ws anywhere! Neither in the reported ws section nor in your printables! Have you deleted it? Well, if it �s like your first ws on relatives , the phonetics signs look a bit "strange" to me!! So, maybe it would be a good idea to use more regular fontConfused

10 Nov 2011     

charmein
France

Thank you for answering Mariethe house.This is the font I use for phonetics : Ipa-samm Uclphon 1 SILManuscript. I hope it helps.

10 Nov 2011     

zailda
Brazil

Hi!

I thought when a ws is removed, its owner gets an email message with the reason for the removal.

Have you looked the email address you registered here?

10 Nov 2011     

charmein
France

Yes, I did but they didn �t really explain what was wrong .Thank you for answering.

11 Nov 2011