Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > PREVIEW COMING SOON ???    

PREVIEW COMING SOON ???

aycamind
Turkey

PREVIEW COMING SOON ???

Hello everybody!
I �ve been trying to upload a worksheet .There is no any problem.I send it.But when I want to check my worksheet it says "Preview coming soon"  What does it mean?
Thanks in advance.Smile

10 Nov 2011      

Mariethe House
France

Have a  look at this link:
http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=31355

10 Nov 2011     

manusyasya
Ukraine

Hello, aycamind!

Don �t worry. After some time the message "Preview coming soon" is going to dissapear and  you �ll see the image of your worksheet. It is temporary, it happens with me every time I download worksheets. 

Best wishes, Tanya.

10 Nov 2011     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

This has been already discussed numerous times on the forum. I can assure you if you can �t see the preview it doesn �t mean other members don �t see it.
Sophia

10 Nov 2011     

Nicola5052
United Kingdom

I �m not sure my worksheets CAN be seen by others as you say they can.  I �ve logged on under my husband �s account and the �preview coming soon � picture shows against my worksheets.  What can I do?

11 Nov 2011     

niacouto
Portugal

Hi aycamind,

Update your resource and I �m pretty sure it will work fine (I did that with a ppt a while ago and it worked well).  Wink

11 Nov 2011