Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > no eslprintables with mozilla firefox    

no eslprintables with mozilla firefox

naoura
Turkey

no eslprintables with mozilla firefox

i can �t access to eslprintables with mozilla firefox is it only me having this problem or many others who can help what can I do thanks in advance

11 Nov 2011      

Oksanochka
Ukraine

I �m using Mozilla Firefox without any problems.

11 Nov 2011     

naoura
Turkey

when i open mozilla firefox a window open : sever default page it �s about Parrallels Plesk Control Panel . This page appeared when the site was under maintenance . What can i do . I can �t close this page as it is the default page but the problem is that i don �t choose it to be so I find it there from the time of repairing the site. Please help and thanks in advance.

11 Nov 2011     

Daisee
Vietnam

Maybe try clearing the cache memory

Read how another teacher did this to solve the same problem in IE http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=31303

11 Nov 2011     

Apodo
Australia

Try this solution (from Victor for my problem which sounds the same):

I think that your browser is showing a cache of the page. Try to delete your temporary internet files and try again.
(go to Tools > Delete history > Delete temporary internet files)
I hope this helps,
Victor

11 Nov 2011     

naoura
Turkey

i am sure I am bothering you but could you as kind as to show me the steps of deleting internet files with pictures because i am not a gifted internet user thanks a lot for your help I really appericiate this victor

11 Nov 2011     

naoura
Turkey

thanks victor everything is O k many thanks

11 Nov 2011