Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Two classes meet up ...    

Two classes meet up ...

izulia
China

Two classes meet up ...

Hi everybody,
My class (5 students, 9-10 year olds)) is starting to take part in a pen-pal project with students from different countries. 
Some of their pen-pals are from a school in a town that is about one hour drive away from our city (just 7 students of similar age). I would like to arrange some time when my class can meet their pen-pals and do some interesting and meaningful activity together.
All these kids are from different countries (Korea, China, Denmark, Holland) and are at about elementary level of English. I would really appreciate your advice on what could two classes from different schools do together in one morning (about two hours)? Their activities should relate to the project called �The World Outside My Window".
Thank you!

12 Nov 2011      

class centre
Belarus

I had an experience of teaching a russian spanish group. My russian sts were supposed to say something in Russian and their Spanish pals said something in Spanish and using their common Enlish they were to understand what that meant. It was so much fun! I as a teacher directed and canalized that process and helped them with words and explanations. They didn �t notice the lesson to be over...:)

12 Nov 2011