Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I ´mmmm Baaacccck    

I ´mmmm Baaacccck

edrodmedina
United States

I ´mmmm Baaacccck

Hello friends and friendlettes. I did not realize how much I was missed. Thank you all for the hundreds of thousands of PMs inquiring as to my whereabouts. I especially liked the one which asked if I were still alive. I purposefully didn ´t answer that one. Keep ´em guessing. The outpouring of concern through PMs was so great that I noticed Victor had to get a new server just to handle all the mail for me. Thank you Victor.
We in the northeast of the US were hit with a noreaster. A strong storm which in this case happened to be a snow storm, which had about 90 percent of our state without power in some cases (like my family) for as long as 10 days. No electricity, no heat and of course no internet.
The storm was damaging because it was heavy, wet snow and the trees had not yet shed their leaves and acted like snow collectors which eventually toppled even mighty oaks. The lack of heat was not terrible since we are not yet in winter and it has been a relatively mild fall nevertheless it was terribbly uncomfortable especially with baby Tamir (see avatar). Luckily my home had very little damage but there ´s still plenty of clean up to be done. Tree limbs are everywhere. But hank God we are all safe. Ed
LOL... I know some are going to say.. Who the hell is Ed?? and others... He was gone??? Have great remainder of the weekend and a great week to come.

13 Nov 2011      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Thank God you ´re safe and sound:)
Have a nice Sunday!
Sophia

13 Nov 2011     

Mariethe House
France

Now ED, glad the baby ´s OK and you are too!Smile i don ´t very often watch the news so had no idea about what was happening in your part of the world!

I am curious to see how many answers this post gets!LOL That ´s what ´s called being a star!Star
I am happy to see you back and don ´t you start with: "the preview of my ws don ´t show! can someone help, please?"LOL

13 Nov 2011     

franknbea
United Kingdom

Welcome back Ed, those noreasters can be a pain as I recall. Not the things I miss most about life in the good old US of A.

13 Nov 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Ed

Glad you are back and safe

Just one question, though I ´m not blonde, sometimes I look like  - that guy who pmed you inquiring if you were alive, I bet it was a blonde. am I right?   Evil Smile

Welcome back to the living world!!!!!

Linda

13 Nov 2011     

MarionG
Netherlands

good to have you back Heart

13 Nov 2011     

ellakass
Israel

Nice to see you here! Come to our country-it is hot!

13 Nov 2011     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

13 Nov 2011     

Mallerenga
Spain

13 Nov 2011     

Urpi
Peru

13 Nov 2011     

maryse peyé
France

Hi Ed,

I have just known ! Welcome back dear !

Plenty of kisses to your avatar !

Take care of you and of your family dear !

Plenty of hugs to you.

13 Nov 2011     

1    2    Next >