Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Just in case I need your advice please?sorry to bother you    

Just in case I need your advice please?sorry to bother you

lilianrichard
Argentina

Just in case I need your advice please?sorry to bother you

hello every nice and collaborative teachers from all the world! I need your help please? I am from the north of argentina Jujuy and a group of teachers are looking for some teachers who can give us a course in order to train teachers from Jujuy , the training course could be any topic for example "phonetics, how to teach ..., methodology, any topic but concerning on teaching and learning English as a second or foreign language.do you know who can come to JUjuy and train us? especially teachers who can share their knowledge just for vocation and here we can get some money to pay the tickets, accomodation and food for teachers who wish to help us , do you know who would like to give training course for 2 or 3 days, or online????? thanks in advance hope you can help me and hope to contact many collaborative teachers byeStar

13 Nov 2011      

Tere-arg
Argentina

Hi lilian,

Why don�t you try to get in touch with Oriel Villagarc�a. He is likely to help you.

He used to have a magazine he sent to subscribers: "Share" 

Good luck!

T

13 Nov 2011     

marielstadlin
Argentina

you can also get in touch with Mady Casco (At Home)
Great teacher! She is also a wonderful trainer; she teaches at Lenguitas and has her own company. 
Good luck!

14 Nov 2011