Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I ´m looking for teachers interested in getting Ss penpals.    

I ´m looking for teachers interested in getting Ss penpals.

hjl1029
Korea, South

I ´m looking for teachers interested in getting Ss penpals.

I �m teaching adults in Korea and they just learned to make sentences and questions with be verbs and action verbs.

Today in the class, we talked about making penpals to practice together.. so I hope someone is interested in giving students this great chance to practice more by themselves.
 If it goes well, since I get new students each month, I would love to keep doing it. My students are from 16-30 years old and they just started studying English. The number is around 10-20. 

Thanks for reading my post and I would be happy to get your replies.

14 Nov 2011      

teacher_dave
Germany

Hi, I have a lot of students in that age group too, although the level of English is quite varied, from class to class. What did you have in mind?

Hope to hear,

Dave

14 Nov 2011     

Lovely Lana
Greece

Hi Lee and Dave,

At the moment I �m teaching elementary to upper-intermediate level students of 18 and above. I �m interested in  having my students write to their penpals from other countries. I �ll talk to them and get back to you.

Lana

14 Nov 2011     

xikillax
Spain

Hi! I �m teacing 5 students aged between 16-30 with a low-intermediated level. There are studying to take the PET Cambridge exam, and it would be great if they could practice their writing skills, better by email? let me know something!

14 Nov 2011     

lilianrichard
Argentina

hi! i am teaching english to students in argentina from 16 to more than 30 and they have just little knowledge about english and for me it will be a great idea to work with you the classes here are finishing on 15 December, tell me what is your project about, i would love to work in this, bye

14 Nov 2011     

hjl1029
Korea, South

Hi, teachers

I �m so happy to hear from all of you and want to make it!
Today, I started getting students � names, email addresses, and the years of birth in a list.
So I �m planning to put it on a computer as a document and share it all together...
Why don �t we talk all together to get ideas about carrying it out.
I think maybe we can all become friends on Facebook and talk about it.
I took a look at all the levels of Ss you �ve got and I think it would be great for Dave and Lana to share the information about own Ss and you might get more from Lilianrichard, Xikillax and me.

so please put your email address or something.
Thanks for your interest again.

My Facebook ; [email protected]

15 Nov 2011     

hjl1029
Korea, South

oh, and I think we should also consider age groups too :)
I hope you start making a list of students � information such as emails and years of birth.
Thank you

15 Nov 2011     

tounsi
Tunisia

Hi,
This is a great idea. I �m a teacher of English language in Tunisia. I teach students aged between 14 and 17.  They are studying English for the first time. They will be glad to take part in this penpal project.

Best regards

25 Nov 2011