Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Preview coming soon    

Preview coming soon

orly100
Israel

Preview coming soon

CryWhen?????
I uploaded a worksheet  last week.....

14 Nov 2011      

Lina Ladybird
Germany

I cannot see the preview either, so maybe it would be a good idea to contact Victor in order to fix this problem. If I were you, I�d send him an e-mail!

14 Nov 2011     

Mariethe House
France

after this mention"This document is not available yet. Please try in a few hours. has disappeared :(It doesn �t take very long actually)just refresh your page until the picture of your worksheet is visible. Smile

14 Nov 2011     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

@MarietheHouse

The document in question ---> http://www.eslprintables.com/powerpoint.asp?id=51791#thetop <--- was uploaded on 10/11/2011, and we still cannot see it! That message you mentioned hasn�t disappeared yet! So do you really think your suggestion will work in this special case? Wink

14 Nov 2011     

Mariethe House
France

Orly has to reupload it and do as i explained. I uploaded a new ws 10 minutes ago , got the sign:" preview coming soon" and have just refreshed the page and ... magic!! The picture is visible! Have a look!Wink
Actually I am just repeating what Victor said a few days ago after the question had been asked one hundred times ( And I did ask too!!Big smile)

Edit: silly me! uoloaded a new document to update the ws and now I can�t get rid of the "preview coming soon" picture!!Angry

14 Nov 2011     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

You are right, Marie. The best solution will probably be to upload the PowerPoint again... Thumbs Up This will save orly from waiting for Victor�s answer, too!

14 Nov 2011     

Mariethe House
France

Have a look at Victor �s answer in this thread.

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=31379

But obviously Orly, you will have to reupload your pptSmile

14 Nov 2011     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

I know, Marie! I�ve read that thread before, but - like I said above - I think that Victor�s answer can only be applied to "normal cases", NOT to this one, because orly�s upload took place 4 days ago and not just a few hours ago. ;-))        

14 Nov 2011     

orly100
Israel

Good Morning,
Thank you dear friends for trying to help.
I think I will upload the ppt  again.
Have a great day.

15 Nov 2011