Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I need your help ... pleaseee    

I need your help ... pleaseee

rosasud
Peru

I need your help ... pleaseee

Please I need your help , i am going to start my thesis about the didactics of the English language i would like if you can give some sugerencias to choose a topic to start my thesis I need your sugerencies thankssss

15 Nov 2011      

Dyana13
Romania

there are a lot of themes you can choose from in writing your thesis. you could choose a skill and talk about how you can teach and improve it, such as reading comprehension, mentioning the techniques used. you could choose to talk about a certain technique, about the problems you can encounter while teaching and the solutions you propose.

hope my message helps you Smile

15 Nov 2011     

havpa
Portugal

I think it would be interesting reflecting how documentaries can be used in English classes, since our teaching manuals don �t bring much information about it....it �s a lack.

15 Nov 2011     

marcella8161
Italy

I think you should choose the age first and then concentrate on some particular topic. For example I wrote my thesis on didactic and I chose the age from 14 to 15-16 and I developped the topic on different levels: emotional, psycolinguistic and neurolinguistic. The topic was the learning process in general and then a chapter at the end about the Italian situation in teaching foreign languages to that age. If the students � situation of that age was respected or not and the critics on the different projects about language teaching at the level of Ministry of Education etc. Feel free to ask me something if you need. All the best and good luck!

15 Nov 2011