Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Texts with First conditional - Help! :-)     

Texts with First conditional - Help! :-)

Judith@rwen
Argentina

Texts with First conditional - Help! :-)

Hi everyone!!

I �d like to thank the people who sent me lovely wishes on my birthday! It �s been a long time since I last logged in and today I was looking for First Conditional activities on the net and tried searching here but seems like the website isn �t working properly..
Anyway, I �d like to ask you if you happen to know of a website or have texts which deal with First Conditional.. I wanted to prepare an activity with a reading comprehension and I need a text.. Do you have any or know where could I find texts with this grammar topic!?

Thank you so much!
Judith

16 Nov 2011      

Mariethe House
France

Sorry if I missed your birthday dear Judith!Embarrassed I am really happy to see you back here. Big smile
Have a look here for first conditional worksheets.
http://busyteacher.org/search.html?q=first+conditional&cx=partner-pub-7981721436039132%3Aszxqg4-gcvb&cof=FORID%3A10&ie=WINDOWS-1251

Lots of Hugto you

16 Nov 2011