Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Is anyone interested in getting students friends to e-mail in English back and forth?    

Is anyone interested in getting students friends to e-mail in English back and forth?

hjl1029
Korea, South

Is anyone interested in getting students friends to e-mail in English back and forth?

In classes, I found lots of students are willing to make foreign friends to e-mail in Egnlish together.. so I already got their e-mail addresses and categorized according to their age groups and levels.. now I have students who were born in from 1969 to 1995.. and their levels are elementary and low intermediate.

If you contact me, I would love to work on it together by getting them perfect match to practice together.

Add me on Facebook or skype so we can contact please and I will give you the form to fill in and find a good friend for each student.
Thank you.

You don�t need to worry about levels or ages. I�ll get information from various teachers all over the world and match them by taking a look at them thoroughly.

18 Nov 2011