Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > PEN PALS WANTED!    

PEN PALS WANTED!

saudara
Spain

PEN PALS WANTED!

Hello, I �m a primary education teacher from Barcelona. I �d like my year 5 and 6 pupils (10 and 11-year-olds) to exchange letters in English with some kids their age from another school in a different country. Obviously all communication would take place through the school and we �d read and write the letters in the English lesson. Anybody interested? Please, contact me only if you are serious about it as we �ve already had a couple of disappointments.
  Thank you.

18 Nov 2011      

smartenglish1
Mexico

Hi there,  Are you interested in Mexican Students??? 10-11 years old

18 Nov 2011     

maestralidia
Italy

hi, I �m from Italy and I �m interested in it with my 10 years old students. let me know your answer. bye. Lidia

18 Nov 2011     

iopipistrello
Greece

Hi! I have just posted a similar topic! I �m really interested!we are from Greece! Let me know if you want!ioanna

20 Nov 2011     

semra1538
Turkey

hi,ı am intereseted in your projecet too.from turkey and my students are 12  14 ..please write me if you are intereseted.

18 Dec 2012