Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > No points, No printables    

No points, No printables

tech_teacher
Bahamas

No points, No printables

Good Morning Friends

I just received a thank you / comment from a member who has downloaded my worksheet.  See: http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=557291#thetop

However, this member has no points and has not uploaded any worksheets of his or her own.  How is this possible? Has the rules changed? This makes me feel a bit uncomfortable.

20 Nov 2011      

Stellam
Argentina

Hi tech teacher
 I don �t think the rules have changed. This person must �ve left a comment without downloading anything. All members can leave comments or use the forum but nobody can download without points. Don �t worry!
Hugs
Stella

20 Nov 2011     

maryse pey�
France

I think it may be possible to let a comment even if you cannot download. Just to let you know that your work is appreciated and that this person has yet become one of your fans !!!!

I think you can be proud of the compliment even if you are not used to such "free" (but I think sincere) comments.

Don �t worry and don �t feel uneasy, just enjoy this little good surprise from a new ESL member !

End well your Sunday.

20 Nov 2011     

David Lisgo
Japan

"LOP" Hardly complimentary unless the person has no idea what it means.
I think that you are 1NAM, now that �s complimentary.

David

20 Nov 2011     

Jayho
Australia

Hey, great idea for a Sunday night competition.  Let �s try and guess what they meant when they wrote LOP?

Lesson on pronouns?

20 Nov 2011     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Nooo, dear Jayho... :-) As everybody except for you knows, lop is a widely used abbreviation of the word lollipop, and in this context the comment "great lop" means that the worksheet is a real treat, sweet like candy!!

LOL LOL LOL LOL

EDIT for those who want to torture me for having been so "nasty" and "rude" towards poor Jayho: I do like her very much and was only being ironic!! What do you think are the four *LOL* smilies for?? Some people around here really haven�t got any sense of humour at all... Wacko

20 Nov 2011     

Stellam
Argentina

Really?
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=lop

20 Nov 2011     

treasure0911
France

Well, let �s hope it was the lollipop meaning!

20 Nov 2011     

Stellam
Argentina

Let me see if I got it right: 4 LOL smilies stand for  �I �m being ironic �? Wow, there �s so much I need to learn about Internet language...

Anyway, please, dear Silke don �t worry: everybody here appreciates your fine sense of humour! LOLLOLLOLLOL

20 Nov 2011     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Are you by any chance trying to be ironic, dearest Stella?! ;-)
Wow, you really do learn quickly, don �t you? LOL LOL LOL LOL

20 Nov 2011     

Stellam
Argentina

I �ve got the best teacher LOL LOL LOL LOL
Hug

20 Nov 2011     

1    2    Next >