Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > penfriends!!!!    

penfriends!!!!

iopipistrello
Greece

penfriends!!!!

Hi everyone!! I �m looking for penfriends for my classes! Kids from 9 to 14! To practise a little a bit and meet new people!:)

20 Nov 2011      

sandra land
Brazil

Hi! My name is Sandra. I am a teacher in Brazil and it would be very nice for my students to practice English with penfriends from another country.

20 Nov 2011     

ufuk-arden
Turkey

Hi, I �m Ufuk,and I have been looking for penpals to my students for a long time too. Is it too difficult to organize such projects? So many collegues haven �t been interested so far. But I �m determined to find penpals to my students,even to some of them. So,why not yours � be mine �s :-)

20 Nov 2011     

vanuzaa
Brazil

I would like to change letters!!!! contact me please!!!! I �m from Brazil.... kisses for all...

20 Nov 2011     

Olmi5
Russian Federation

Му Russian pupils 10-15 year old look for new friends. We will be glad to be your penpals.

21 Nov 2011