Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Year plan for English     

Year plan for English

mukondi
South Africa

Year plan for English

I am teaching English as a 1st Additional Language. I am looking for the information on the best year plan for teching children who are doing English as a 1st Add Langauge. My children are between 9  and 12 years.
I am looking forward to hear from  you.

22 Nov 2011      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Just a tip: Our school usually chooses the textbook and then we write a curriculum based on the topics in the textbook and the national programme requirements.
Sophia

22 Nov 2011     

miss K.
Ukraine

You can check out Englishbanana.com They have sample plans. Make sure they know basics right like pronouns, the verbs to be. dreamenglish.com has lots of studd you can use with young learners including songs and you can download those. check out youtube channel for Maple Leafe learning, We are busy beaver and Pumkin english lessons. Thay have video flashcards and songs which help to remember the words and grammar.

22 Nov 2011