Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > TEMPLATES    

TEMPLATES

maryleonardi
Italy

TEMPLATES

Hello, I �m writing to you all for help!
I had to create a ws and downloaded a file which contains about ten templates in it; as I need to use just one of them, how can I "split" it from the rest of the pages included in the file? Otherwise, when I �ll publish my ws, I �ll also upload all the other pages , which I didn �t use!
Hope you �ve understood what I mean!
Thanks a lot, Mary

23 Nov 2011      

latina_4u_200358
United States

Hi Mary, I am new to this website so I was just wondering if people don �t download your templates, than that means that I won �t be able to download any other people �s template? Is that how this website works?? It is just so confusing.

Thanks,
K.C

23 Nov 2011     

LILIAAMALIA
Greece

Hello Mary,

Just copy and paste the page you want to a word document.

23 Nov 2011     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Dear K. C,
Welcome to the site!
There �s a difference between a template (which is free and you don �t get points for it if people download and you can download other users � templates free as well - no points will be deducted) and a ws which gets points for downloads and if it �s not downloaded then the user gets no points, but can still use free stuff like tutorials and templates, not the wss though.
It �s a good idea to read the rules and the FAQs section to know your way around.
Sophia

23 Nov 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Mary

It seems we are all getting a little bit tired and speak a lot of "nonsense" things.
My opinion, go for Amalia, I think she understood what you need; Just copy what you want and paste it into a new word.doc.

I hope I got what you wanted - Wink

Linda

23 Nov 2011     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

you can also duplicate your document with a new name and the erase the templates you are not using in the second doc... this is just another way to do it if you dont want to mess up your template or document.

24 Nov 2011     

maryleonardi
Italy

Thank you to you all for your precious advice!!!
Liz, I visitied your nice and interesting website, and I joined it too! Congratulations!

24 Nov 2011     

maryleonardi
Italy

I �m trying to just copy the template I need and paste it into another document, but it desn �t allow me to do it: I can only copy the whole file!!!!! Why???????

24 Nov 2011     

gloriawpai
Brazil

You can also click on print screen, then just cut the template you need in paint or in whatever image software you have and then save it. 

24 Nov 2011