Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Size shouldn ´t matter    

Size shouldn ´t matter

Wakewinha
Portugal

Size shouldn ´t matter

Hi, folks.   Smile

I𠍿 sick and tired of planning things that I鏆 love to share, but MBs are making me crazy. How in the world can we do a decent Power Point presentation with only 2MB, for example? Am I supposed to share plain white worksheets or presentations? If I have them all illustrated, why shall I delete the pictures just to resize something, if the ones who download it will have to put them back again? Disapprove

I think that just sucks... And please forget about the image compression, because that only reduces a little. Wacko

Can㦙 we just ask this site administrators to change rules a little bit? We don㦙 need 10MB; 5MB would be just fair. Clap

Don㦙 you agree? Wink

Have a wonderful weekend.

25 Nov 2011      

Akanah
Spain

Hi, Wakewinha

It ´s just a matter of space. We had to move from the old server because we had no space left. That ´s why we have size restrictions.

Have a nice weekend you too,

Olga

25 Nov 2011     

Errie
Japan

Hello Wakewinha,

I hear you and I agree. I have tons of worksheets (not powerpoints) and I can ´t share them here on eslprintables because they ´re too big.

Maybe there are some other places where you can share your work?

Good luck.

26 Nov 2011     

s.lefevre
Brazil

You can always split your presentations . People who downlad, just put them together again. It ´s really easy.

26 Nov 2011