Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > download and upload problems    

download and upload problems

berat
Turkey

download and upload problems

i couldn �t use my points.When i tried to download some worksheets i couldn �t do it.Although i can �t download any worksheets my points decrease.At the same time i can �t send any ppt.whenever i try to send there is an uploading problem related to server

25 Nov 2011      

Errie
Japan

Hello berat,

There were and still are problems with the new server. It takes some time to let it run smoothly but I bet Victor is working on that.

26 Nov 2011     

victor
Spain

Hello,

I think it �s not a problem of the new server, since nobody else is having problems downloading (as far as I know).

Please, try this:
When you choose to download a worksheet, click with the right button of your mouse, and choose the option "Save Target As...".
Please tell me if this method works for you.

Concerning the uploading problem, please tell me what happens when you try to upload the ppt. Do you get an error message? If so, could you send me a copy of the error message?

Also, please send me a copy of the ppt file that you are trying to upload, to check if it is OK.

Thanks.

26 Nov 2011