Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Penpals required    

Penpals required

prettycare00
Thailand

Penpals required

Hello, 

I am an English teacher from Thailand. I would like to run the project of penpals among Thai students and international students. My 30 students are between 11-13 years old with low to medium English Proficiency. They are enthusiastic to learn English and having good friendship with foreign students. If you are interested in this project, please let me know.
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Care

26 Nov 2011      

didemben
Turkey

hi
hor are you. I am interested in this project

26 Nov 2011     

teresahmariah
Italy

Hello, my name is Sandra and I teach English in a Primary School in a small Spanish city in Melilla situated on the north coast of Africa, I know it sounds strange but Spain has two small cities situated this part of Africa. My sixth level pupils are aged between 11-12 and I think it would be a great idea to have your pupils as a penfriends. My school participates in a British Council Proyect and I love the idea but I would have to ask to the headmaster about that, ok? How would we do it? My email is [email protected]. A million of kisses

26 Nov 2011     

Yolandaprieto
Spain

Hello, I am an English teacher in a High School with a bilingual section. One of my groups in the bilingual section are 30 nice interested in learning students who would love to have penpals from any country in the world. They are 11 or 12 years old and their level is not very good yet but they are learning very fast because they love English. They are ready to exchange e.mails or whatever you think it may be more interesting and easier for them

Get in touch in case you are interested

Yolanda

26 Nov 2011