Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Including the key    

Including the key

elisabetegomes
Portugal

Including the key

Hello. I guess I didn �t read the rules very carefully and so I didn �t realise the key to exercises must be included. I can include it now but that will bring my worksheet back to the new contributions, right? The thing is I really am not trying to find some mischievious way of getting more points. What shall I do?

27 Nov 2011      

manonski (f)
Canada

Hi

From the rules: Answer keys are highly appreciated, but they must be included in the same document as the original worksheet, not uploaded as a different one.  They are not mandatory but if you include them, it has to be in the same file.

If your worksheet was reported because it did not have an answer key, it was unfair to you. If you can �t add because the file is too big, why don �t you offer to send it through an email for those who want it?

27 Nov 2011     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

When you just update your worksheet, it won �t go back to the new contributions page - don �t worry!

27 Nov 2011     

Ana B
Portugal

Maybe you should delete your former worksheet and upload it again with the key included.  Say it �s an improved version - with a key! That way it will  be on new contributions page!

27 Nov 2011     

elisabetegomes
Portugal

Thank you all for your answers. Thank you Ladybird. That was my problem:)

27 Nov 2011     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

YOU �RE WELCOME, dear!! Wink

- Silke

27 Nov 2011