Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I need a moderator help, please!!    

I need a moderator help, please!!

caren_630
Egypt

I need a moderator help, please!!

Good morning guys,

I neeed a moderator help. I have few worksheets on a "The Turn of the Screw" by Henry James. All of my sheets are vocabulary exercises on each chapter. I included in the sheet the exact vocabulary and meaning in the novel itself and most of the sentence included in my excersie are examples for dictionaries. Still I need a moderator to have a look and tell me if i am violating any rules here before publishing them.

Ps: I will send him/her the work sheet on mail to have a look and tell me his/her opinion.

29 Nov 2011      

Apodo
Australia

Henry James �Turn of the Screw � is freely available to download online, so I don �t think there would be a problem with copyright. If you have made exercises for the chapters, then you haven �t just copied. I �m not a moderator, but these worksheets sound acceptable if they are suitable for ESL students.

From the rules:

You can use texts from other websites or books in your worksheets if you add your own exercises or activities (For example, reading comprehension questions, etc). Please don �t take texts from other ESL websites or books, it would be unfair.

29 Nov 2011     

caren_630
Egypt

Thx Apodo

29 Nov 2011