Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > does it happen to you,too?    

does it happen to you,too?

Mouna mch
Algeria

does it happen to you,too?

dear friends,
 I have uploaded two worksheets in the last few days.. they were not published ,instead I recieved this message:

Dear member,
This is a message to inform you that your contribution NEW YEAR MINIBOOK (ID:594835) has not been published yet because there was an error and the web server could not process the file.

Please, don not send it again. The administrator of the website will review the error and try to publish it in a few days.

so: does it happen to you,too? how long should I wait? shall I change anything in my ws so the errror is removed?

Mouna

29 Nov 2011      

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Hi,
it happened to me two weeks ago. I received this message and two hours later I got a new one telling me the contributions will be published the next day. Don�t change anything, it�s not your fault, it�s the system error.
Good luck, Michaela

29 Nov 2011     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Hi, Mouna!

I also uploaded two worksheets on November 23 and received the same message for both of them. I �m still waiting for them to be published, too.

In the message we received it says "The administrator of the website will review the error and try to publish it in a few days." clearly, so I guess we �ll just have to be patient until Victor finds some time to check what was wrong with our contributions or the uploading system. Wink

There �s nothing else we can do right now I �m afraid...

Have a nice day anyway - Silke

29 Nov 2011     

Mouna mch
Algeria

thanks a lot dear friends... I guess I have to be patient!!

29 Nov 2011