Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > phonetics guide    

phonetics guide

Yolandaprieto
Spain

phonetics guide

Hello everybody,
I would like to share with you an interesting guide with which all my students have learnt the basics of phonetics and lots of exercises to practise it but I am afraid that the font will appear distorted when I upload it. Has anybody got any suggestions to solve the problem?
Thanks in advance
Yolanda

8 Dec 2011      

olaola
Italy

....cut and past them in a image editor programme, save them as jpg or gif, cut and past them again in the ws. the only problem is that it won �t be editable.
ciao!
tiziana (olaola)

8 Dec 2011     

Yolandaprieto
Spain

What kind of image editor programme. I �m afraid I don �t know what you are talking about.
Sorry but I am not very good at computer programmes.
Thanks anyway
Yolanda

8 Dec 2011     

superteach121
El Salvador

or you can send it to my  mail  [email protected]   thank  in advanced   appreciate  it

8 Dec 2011     

aliciacot
Spain

Hello Yolanda, why don�t you just try to upload your worksheet and see if the font is ok or not.  If there is something wrong you can change it later, without charge of points.

8 Dec 2011     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

every computer has a program call paint. if there are boxes or pictures or whatever you have in your ws group them and then copy/paste them in the program. then save it and open a word doc and insert that file in your doc.  you can also use paint.net to do this. this is the link to download the program http://www.getpaint.net/download.html  i have a free tutorial here to show how to make cliparts look as coloring pages you can see it and it will give you an idea on how to use the program.

8 Dec 2011