Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Problems about the reading comprehension in the world ,europe , Asia, south america    

Problems about the reading comprehension in the world ,europe , Asia, south america

ldsfriends
Peru

Problems about the reading comprehension in the world ,europe , Asia, south america

Hi collegues I need your help i am searching and i need information about problems about the  reading comprehension  in the world ,europe , Asia, south america I hope your help please ...............thanks in advance

9 Dec 2011      

miss K.
Ukraine

One of the problems in reading comprehension is that children can �t read. The textbook doesn �t acctually teach them to do so. Also there are new words given veryoften as picture dictionary without any translation in the native language which doesn �t really help small kids. These words aren �t practiced enough. For older children there is lots of difficult vocabulary which is underpracticed and vocab exercises are difficult. Also children don �t like to read. Some are poor readers in their own language so they don �t read well in a foreign language.

10 Dec 2011