Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I need your help for my research.    

I need your help for my research.

Vernica
Belgium

I need your help for my research.

Hello teachers all over the world!!!!!!!!

It �s been a while almost a year since I haven �t been around, today I request your expertise and wisdom to help me. I �ve been a teacher for almost five years now, but a few months ago (looks like an eternity) I was admitted to my dreaming university to study a master in Advanced English Studies. I need to present a paper about degree modifiers in a cross linguistic field work and I was hoping you could help me by simply filling up a short survey.

I would need exotic languages, I speak Spanish, Galician and Portuguese so these ones are out the research.

Please, If you are willing to help me, and make me enormously happy send me an e-mail to: [email protected], and I will send you the survey back.

My best to all of you

I really miss teaching, but I �ve been a student all my life.

Vero

13 Dec 2011      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Rules:
"Do not publish your email, telephone number or address in the forum. Anybody could see it. It is not safe."
You can pm your e-mail address to those users who will be willing to help. Please remove it from the forum.
Sophia

13 Dec 2011     

Vernica
Belgium

Thanks for the alert, but I used an e-mail just for this survey, I mean, It �s not a personal account in fact is made for this purpose only.

As I expected, I have received a kind answer from many of you, since I started in this site I have received nothing but the best.

In the case I �m breaking any rule, I �ll delete it ipsofacto.

Vero

13 Dec 2011     

maoopa
China

Rules, rules , rules... people get obsessed with them.

14 Dec 2011     

Jayho
Australia

To be fair, Victor has actually specified this as a rule even though I believe it should really just be a recommendation.  I myself create special e-mail addresses for this kind of purpose just in case nasty things happen (like viruses, spam etc).  In today �s world it is easy and sensible to create free multiple e-mail addresses for different purposes instead of risking one �s own personal e-mail address and that �s what Vernica wisely did.

14 Dec 2011