Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > travelling    

travelling

rhman
Egypt

travelling

Hi there,I �m starting a project about travelling with my students in my school .Please if you have got any idea about how to organize it,how to start,the materials,the assessment criteria,special materials for soecial needs...etc.

18 Dec 2011      

Mariya-ye
Russian Federation

It �s a good idea - to arrange a project when your students has a task to prepare a report about different countries and you decorate different classrooms and the hall woth posters, poastcards, souvenires and so on from these countries. Then you " travel" from one place to another and listen to the students � reports and the rest of the students can answer the quiz then and get points ( sweets and so on).
Good luck!

18 Dec 2011     

s.lefevre
Brazil

Students could research different kind of music , food and traditions.

18 Dec 2011     

class centre
Belarus

dress them up in national costumes! Even only headwear will do! 

18 Dec 2011     

manonski (f)
Canada

To continue with Mariya �s idea: Once they �ve seen others � countires, have the students write a postcard from the favourite one they �ve virtually visited. 

18 Dec 2011     

miss-o
Portugal

Here you have a workshee on the video:http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=601110#thetop

18 Dec 2011