Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > CLASSWORK    

CLASSWORK

Katiapulko
Ukraine

CLASSWORK

Hello again! Dear teachers, tell me please, what do your pupils wtite into their copy-books after the date? Classwork?? Or "In-class assignment"?? Anything else??
And how should "classwork" be written? During all my school years I �ve been taught to write it separately, like "class work",  a few days ago I came across "class-work" witha  hyphen, it was in pupils � workbooks. So which variant is correct? 

21 Dec 2011      

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

about how is written  i have always seen classwork, i never write that after the date i write the objectives for the day so that students know what they are supposed to learn, after that i write the theme of the day like for ex:  personal pronouns and after that the skills like identify personal pronouns, write sentenses with pronouns etc... finally if we are using a book the page of it.

21 Dec 2011