Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Comenius project    

Comenius project

persie
Turkey

Comenius project

Hi everyone! This year we are going to apply for a multilateral Comenius project and now we are three schools from Italy, Turkey and Romania. We are looking for another partner school. If you are interested, you can send me a pm and I can give you information about our project. Thanks in advance.. 

28 Dec 2011      

lilianrichard
Argentina

Hi! There i am interested in being part of this project could you send me information please? my mail is [email protected], or we can be in contact by this media thanks in advance bye

28 Dec 2011     

lilianrichard
Argentina

Hi! There i am interested in being part of this project could you send me information please? my mail is [email protected], or we can be in contact by this media thanks in advance bye
 i am a teacher from argentina, primary , secondary, and tertiary level from jujuyion the north part of argwentina

28 Dec 2011     

Olmi5
Russian Federation

I am a teacher of English from Russia. I am interested in your project. My students are 12 -16 years old. May I have more information.                                                                                               Best wishes,  Olga

28 Dec 2011     

persie
Turkey

Thank you all, but I �m sorry to say that a Comenius project can be done among the countries which are members of the European Union, Turkey, Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Croatia and Switzerland.

28 Dec 2011     

elisabeth24
Spain

I am  a  teacher of English in Spain I teach primary and  my student are  6 to 12  years old,   and  I am very interested  in your  project because  my school is look for  partner. Could  you send  me  information about  your  project , please? my mail is:   [email protected]

Thank you in advance.

29 Dec 2011     

vanyiimo
Romania

Hi, I teach 9 to 14 year- old students. Can I have some information about the project?
We are from Romania.
Thank You

[email protected]

29 Dec 2011