Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Need comments for my students (Podcasting project)...help please?    

Need comments for my students (Podcasting project)...help please?

Montypython
France

Need comments for my students (Podcasting project)...help please?

Dear friends,

I�ve started a project with one of my classes including regularly posting podcasts on the Net.
We�re using Podbean to publish the podcasts.
The students are about 15-16 years old & are doing their best to provide interesting content.

Here are the 1st 2 assignments:
http://mystudents.podbean.com/
about 30 podcasts by different groups of students.
there �s 1 post per podcast with a title such as "You Tube".

They would love to get comments.

Could you comment on 1 or 2 of them and share the link with your students, friends, colleagues, for them to leave comments too, please?

That would be absolutely fabulous!

They will be graded on their podcats but also on their answers to your comments.

There �s a buffering problem:
you need to download the podcasts to listen to them (green word "download" under the podcast.

Could you also add your country when you add a comment please (& if you �re a teacher or student, & for your students: their grade or age)?

Thanks so much for your help!:)

Best regards,

& HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!! :) Hug

Marie.

1 Jan 2012      

patt29
France

Thanks a lot. Happy New Year

1 Jan 2012     

Mariethe House
France

Happy new year Marie!
I did manage to listen to one of the texts and I left a comment! I will try to listen to some more tomorrow but I am afraid some of them might not get a comment!I will try to get soe listeners for you but I don �t promise anything! Anyway, what a lot of work it is for you too! Don �t overdo it in the New year!Wink

2 Jan 2012     

Montypython
France

Thanks a lot dear Mariethe,
You rock!!:)
tons of hugs :)
marie

2 Jan 2012     

Montypython
France

thanks Gloria!:)
tons of hugs to all of you :)