Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Sending a contribution    

Sending a contribution

joy2bill
Australia

Sending a contribution

Hi Guys
I �ve just uploaded a contribution and am curious to find that I cannot see the preview or download it myself. Can anyone explain what is happening?
I always used to check it over to see how it would look to the other people on the site and download it to see how it behaved or if there were errors I hadn �t noticed before or pictures disappearing or shifting. In fact I often edited it 3 or 4 times before I was satisfied. I can �t do this with the new system.
Is this a problem for anyone else?
Cheers
Happy New Year to all,
Joy

2 Jan 2012      

Apodo
Australia

What was it? Conversation Starters Game  2 Jan 12 is your newest.
The thumbnail is fine but there doesn �t seem to be a preview yet. It can be downloaded, but it doesn �t say it �s free......so I don �t know if my test download cost a point.

The pics etc all look OK and in place to me. It�s a good one. Thanks!

Marion

2 Jan 2012     

kodora
Greece

I can see the preview and it seems to be OK.You have to wait and refresh the page several times before you can see the preview of your contribution.
Dora

2 Jan 2012     

joy2bill
Australia

Thanks guys. Yes it is there now but was not available when I first uploaded it as it used to be. I guess I need to come back after an hour or so. Patience is a virtue, I just need to develop some! Apodo, I hope it didn �t cost you a point.
Cheers Joy

2 Jan 2012     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

The preview is fine, Joy.

I had the same problem two weeks ago and wrote Victor for help. He answered that the problem is with my cache, so maybe it �s the same with you.

Happy New Year and thanks for your great wss. Wink

2 Jan 2012