Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I need some help again    

I need some help again

beefeater
Albania

I need some help again

Hello!
I have to interpret two pictures, I know it �s difficult if you can �t see them but I don �t know how to add them! One is in the arena after the running of the bulls at the San Fermin fiestas in Pamplona, Spain. On the image, we can see that the arena is crowded, full of people. They are mostly men, dressed in white and red, wearing the traditional San Fermin clothes but we can also see some brave or risky women.A big calf is over some of them who are kneeling down trying to protect themselves not to get injured. Some runners are looking at the bull with their mouths open.

I have to say what the photographer wants to show and then I must give my opinion with arguments in favor and against the main idea shown in the picture. I �ve got some ideas (controversial about bullfighting) but I don �t know how to start and how to put them together. Could you please give me a hand?

The other picture is about a couple who are kissing on the road and at the same time some policemen are trying to stop the riots after a hochey match in vancouver. (I want to talk about love as a positive thing and as a negative thing say that it was pretended just to get attention)

I would be grateful if you could help me developing ideas. I �m stressed!

thanks!!

4 Jan 2012      

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi

You can upload the pictures here, it �s easy.

Look! See that third icon, kind of a green tree? Click there.

It will open a similar window. Click on "Selecionar arquivo " ( select file ), and next click "Upload";wait until the picture shows up in the previw box and click OK.

Pay attention, if the picture is bigger than the dialogue window, resize it by selecting and clicking on the holders.

Good luck.
Linda

4 Jan 2012     

beefeater
Albania

thanks for teaching me!
I �ve tried right now and it says the image it �s the wrong type and can �t be uploaded.

4 Jan 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

You �ll find the guidelines here:
http://www.slideshare.net/monira21/for-and-against-essays-guide
Sophia

4 Jan 2012     

beefeater
Albania

thanks

5 Jan 2012