Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Asking the way    

Asking the way

Ticas
Portugal

Thanks a lot!
Greetings from the Azores!

6 Jan 2012     

petili
Bulgaria

Thanks a lot for sharing. It looks great fun. I �ll try it with my students as soon as we are back at school.
Best wishes
Petya

6 Jan 2012     

ellakass
Israel

Dear Linda! Really great. Thank you for the nice and useful works!

6 Jan 2012     

MarionG
Netherlands

Linda, the game is great and beautifully done! Thank you so much for sharing it this way. I usually don �t teach asking for directions but I think that now I will, just so I can use the game! Big smile

7 Jan 2012     

Mallerenga
Spain

Thank you Linda!
It �s wonderful and useful. I think I �m going to use it next Monday!          

7 Jan 2012     

Friedfam
Israel

I �ve just spent the last hour enjoying your blog - VERY nicely done. Thank you so much for sharing this lovely game with us all.

7 Jan 2012     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi , hi dear friends

I feel like I have to say something, so many answers, so wonderful words and comments.

Thanks a bunch, to all of you. Feel free to use whatever is useful to you, that �s what sharing is.

Have a nice weekend, hugs.

I was looking for some music in you tube and found this amazing thing, which mixes so many things I love, so, sharing again, a wonderful piece of music, hope you enjoy this as much as I do. 

The guitar is just UNBELIEVABLE

7 Jan 2012     

< Previous   1    2    3