Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > preview coming soon    

preview coming soon

aki13
Turkey

preview coming soon

I added a printable two days ago, There was a problem with it and updated it at the same day I added(two days ago) But stil it is written "preview coming soon". I checked it yesterday and it was ok, but later ı wanted to check it if there was a problem and ı saw the same warning again. I don �t understand if there is a problem with my printable or the system.
thank you...

7 Jan 2012      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

It happens sometimes, don �t worry, even though you can �t see it, other people can
Sophia

7 Jan 2012     

sophia0806
France

I have the same problem. I �ve had the warning information email each time I �ve tried to upload my ppt for 4 days . I don �t know what to do.
Thanks for your help!Smile
Sophia

8 Jan 2012     

manuellei
Mexico

Same problem here. I don �t think other people can see it either because I �ve looked for it while I �m logged out and it �s the same. I even tried using other computers and nothing changes. It �s been like that for 4 or 5 days.
All I did was update it. Please help me.
Thanks

27 Jan 2012     

mariaah
Spain

I don �t know what happened. All ws I uploaded have the same Preview coming soon. I hope someone will solve this.
I keep waiting. Have a great day.
Ana Maria

29 Jan 2012