Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I will be very happy for help     

I will be very happy for help

amouna2012
Tunisia

I will be very happy for help

HI EVERY BODY
Iam a new member in ISL PRINTABLE.I need to download some work sheets for my students 7 th and 8 th form.I added some contributions but i didn �t win any point please it �s urgent
If you want to help me(especially Tunisian teachers )  this my e-mail and msn
[email protected]

8 Jan 2012      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Dear Amouna, 
Welcome to ESl Printables:)
As a new member you probably haven �t read the website �s rules and thus don �t know that it �s the site �s policy not to publish personal email, telephone number or address in the forum. Anybody could see it. It is not safe. You can pm it to the users who will post in your thread.
And it is certainly not advised to beg for points in the forum.
Here are some websites where you can download worksheets free, no points needed, just registration:
Sophia

8 Jan 2012     

LILIAAMALIA
Greece

Dear Amouna,

I �d like to ask you if the worksheet you uploaded was yours. This is a great site and we all try to be original and present our own works.

Welcome and please respect the rules.

8 Jan 2012     

amouna2012
Tunisia

Dear friends,
Thanks for your replies,
I �d like 
REALLY to APPRECIATE THIS SITE.I �m sorry for breaking the forum �s rules by writing my address.
 I want to  mention something important  that  I �m not begging points  I just wanted assistance that �s it OK

8 Jan 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Was it also the reason why you uploaded other member �s work as your own?
You see, if this happens two more times your account here will be cancelled.

So my advice, please read the site �s rules and instructions and please upload only your own work.

There are wonderful FREE tutorials and templates which you can use to create YOUR OWN wss. Just make an effort and you �ll be doing it like a pro in no time.

Sophia

8 Jan 2012     

vanyiimo
Romania

Please tell me what you need and I will try to help you.

8 Jan 2012