Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > HI, EVERYBODY, COULD YOU HELP ME WITH THIS TRANSLATION?    

HI, EVERYBODY, COULD YOU HELP ME WITH THIS TRANSLATION?

JACMIS
Mexico

HI, EVERYBODY, COULD YOU HELP ME WITH THIS TRANSLATION?

HI, EVERYBODY...

could you elp me ...for this time....with this translation?

I would like to do it bu i was operated with a cross linking ...l, i�vget keratoconus.......i can see butb it�s really hard to do it  i have to read many words ......
thanks in advance

La investigaci�n acci�n  es un enfoque que permite adentrar al docente a ser investigador de su propia practica,  producto de �sta, se interviene  con la estrategia de la t�cnica de lectura de an�lisis, buscando con ella   disminuir el problema de  la Comprensi�n Lectora  que representa una barrera para el aprendizaje .   La  estrategia se convierte en   esperanza para el cambio o mejora    y que  a partir de la  evaluaci�n  cualitativa  se encuentran resultados que ponen de manifiesto a un alumno sobrado en un conductismo que le impide generar juicios de  interpretaci�n claros, limitados en  su estructura escrita y de expresi�n muy fraccionada.  Esto abre posibilidades para seguir promoviendo pr�cticas cognitivas que ayuden a ingresar al mundo de las ideas donde  el an�lisis, la reflexi�n, discusi�n  y comprensi�n, sean trabajadas y no  restringidas buscando en si hacer a un alumno con criterio que se mueva en la competencia aprender a pensar.

10 Jan 2012      

Gia Mel
Chile

Dear Jacmis:

Here it is...

You should get it reviewed by a native speaker though... I did my best, although, I highlighted in red things that I �m not sure... And green, things I think that are missing in your paragraph. (I conducted an Action Research myself.) There are some things that are not clear though... Why did you name "Writing" if you are trying to make them read / think better? to know if reading comprehension was accomplished, you don �t need the student to write. Or if you want them to think, the descriptor could be drawing, choosing the correct word, etc., and not necessarily writing...   Hope it �s useful!

Bye!

Gia Mel.

La investigaci�n acci�n  es un enfoque que permite adentrar al docente a ser investigador de su propia practica,  producto de �sta, se interviene  con la estrategia de la t�cnica de lectura de an�lisis, buscando con ella   disminuir el problema de  la Comprensi�n Lectora  que representa una barrera para el aprendizaje.

La  estrategia se convierte en   esperanza para el cambio o mejora    y que  a partir de la  evaluaci�n  cualitativa  se encuentran resultados que ponen de manifiesto a un alumno sobrado en un conductismo que le impide generar juicios de interpretaci�n claros, limitados en  su estructura escrita y de expresi�n muy fraccionada.  Esto abre posibilidades para seguir promoviendo pr�cticas cognitivas que ayuden a ingresar al mundo de las ideas donde  el an�lisis, la reflexi�n, discusi�n  y comprensi�n, sean trabajadas y no  restringidas buscando en si hacer a un alumno con criterio que se mueva en la competencia aprender a pensar.

"An Action Research is an approach which helps teachers to become investigators of their own practices (also helps them to reflect about their practices and improve them. This is benefitial for the student -better ways to learn- and for the teacher - improve his/her class ). This action research specifically deals with the Reading Comprehension through analysis technique, in order to diminish the Reading Comprehension issue that represents a barrier in  learning English as a second language.

This strategy becomes a hope for the improvement in ESL. Through the evaluation of the data collected, it has been discovered that the students are raised inside conductivism techniques, which prevents them from making clear judgements by their own, or, in case of making any judgement, are limited in their written structure, their writing is extremely chunked. This discovery opens the possibility to continue promoting cognitive practices which will help students to enter a world where analysis, reflection, discussion and comprehension are worked and not restricted, in order to build up a student highly motivated in the competence of critical thinking."

10 Jan 2012     

Mariethe House
France

Just To cut a story short!Wink

10 Jan 2012     

Gia Mel
Chile

Sorry! Embarrassed

10 Jan 2012     

JACMIS
Mexico

thanks a million....realy thanks....