Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I want to feel less lonely...    

I want to feel less lonely...

Mar0919
Mexico

I want to feel less lonely...

I know I shouldn �t post this here, dear friends, but you always have a kind word, and in this moment, I need it very much. All my family is in the US therefore, I feel very lonely. My husband died yesterday. Although we were separated, he was the father of my children, and a human being. I feel terrible, I feel.... I don �t know. My son insisted I go on the internet for a few minutes to distract since I �m on the verge of going downhill, all I thought was to log in here.

Thank you all in advance for the support I know I will receive from you.

10 Jan 2012      

aliciapc
Uruguay

PMed you

10 Jan 2012     

Cris Hanny
Panama

DONT WORRY!!! I THINK U ARE MEXICAN...EN STOS MOMENTOS DIFICILES ES IMPORTANTE SER FUERTE...Y PENSAR EN TUS HIJOS!!! LOS HIJOS SON NUESTRO MOTOR, SON LOS Q NOS AYUDAN DIARIAMENTE A TENER ENTUSIASMO POR LA VIDA Q TENEMOS!! RECUERDA HAY PERSONAS QUE NO TIENEN NI LA MITAD DE LO Q NOSOTROS!! BE STRONG!!! DIOS SIEMPRE STARA PARA TI...SALUDOS DESD PANAMA

10 Jan 2012     

pilarnavarro
Spain

I feel so sorry for your loss.
 Even  if you were separated, he has been a very important part of your life and will ever be.
Time heals!!

10 Jan 2012     

fab976
France

so sorry for you ! please, don �t let yourself go down ! think about your children and about all the good things you shared with them !
hold tight !
Fabienne

10 Jan 2012     

mourisca
Portugal

PMed you...

10 Jan 2012     

Mariethe House
France

I have been separated for years from my husband and father of my son!I would feel terrible if I heard he had died. I feel very sorry for you Mar and understand how painful it must be. You were right to come to this place where people are always ready to hold out a supportive hand (even if it �s virtual) !
My sincere condolences to you and children.

10 Jan 2012     

mariannina
Italy

My dear, if you want to cry then cry all your tears because you need it! After that look into your children �s eyes and you �ll find your world and life! Hug them and let them feel that you are there for them, let them know you love them and that they can always count on you!
Don �t forget that your friends are all here to support you, even if in a virtual world, we love you and respect you.
Count on us.
Hugs.
Granny

10 Jan 2012     

puddyd
Oman

So sorry for your huge loss. You did the right thing, there are so many wonderful people here that  can help you through this trying time and help you through the lonely moments.Just that you know, sincerest thoughts are with you during this trying time.
Lots of hugs , positive vibes and love from all over the world.
Regards
Andrea 

10 Jan 2012     

sandytita
Portugal

Dear Mar,
Sorry about the way you �re feeling. Think about your children, look at them, they give you the energy to keep going on. Here you will find always someone "a virtual friend" to speak with and give you some help.
Lots of hugs and strength to carry on!
Sandy

10 Jan 2012     

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

Dear Mar,

I am so sorry that you are having huge emotional problems, and that you feel so alone.

But your son is right: you must keep in contact with all your friends, near and far.

Whether your comrades are in the room with you, their arms around you, their voices bringing back joyful memories of times past; or whether your companions are on the Internet, holding your hand from a distant land, and writing kind, caring, comforting words to you --- they are an important part of your life, which you must continue to treasure.

You are not alone!  Your friends, colleagues, and associates from around the world are with you.

They hold you in their thoughts.  They cherish you in their wishes.  They remember you in their prayers.

May God bless you and protect you, and may the light of His love and His serenity shine upon you and give you His peace.

Les

10 Jan 2012     

1    2    3    4    5    Next >