Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Save the Earth song    

Save the Earth song

ritej2010
Tunisia

Save the Earth song

Hi dear friends,
would you mind please helping me with  song about saving the earth and if possible follow up activities as gap filling, multiple choice, answering questions ...and can you suggest  wordsearch or puzzle to deal with it in the end of the session or a writing activity?thx in advance

13 Jan 2012      

ascincoquinas
Portugal

HI!

Try these please. You can find ws, songs and online exercises from our colleagues:

hope this helps.Thumbs Up

13 Jan 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Have you ever tried using the search option here on ESL Printables? You can specify the age and level, the topic and the type of activities.
Sophia

13 Jan 2012     

cindyfreksen
Denmark

You could use The Earth Song by Micheal Jackson with the video it is very powerful. I haven �t made any worksheets on this, but a gap fill exercise is pretty easy to make - just google lyrics the earth song and copy the song into word then remove the words :-)

13 Jan 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

There �s no need to invent a bicycle so to speak. Use a search option and here you go - plenty of activities by other creative teachers:

my other 50 pence 
Sophia

13 Jan 2012     

olaola
Italy

a very beautiful song is "Sky is falling"  by James: it is about the earth pollution very easy and understandable

14 Jan 2012     

ritej2010
Tunisia

Thank you a lot  dear colleagues

15 Jan 2012