Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > NO ANSWER FROM MODERATORS/ADMINISTATOR    

NO ANSWER FROM MODERATORS/ADMINISTATOR

irenemartinez
Spain

NO ANSWER FROM MODERATORS/ADMINISTATOR

My worksheet HOW TO WRITE A STORY - id 604069 - has been reported for being a copy from another website.

I am actually the creator of the activity. The address to which your moderators refer to corresponds to the wiki of my department , where I upload materials I have created for my students to access.

As soon as I received the complaint I wrote to both the administrators and the moderator explaining what the problem was, but I haven�t received any answer yet. Is this normal?

I am scared to upload more worksheets in case something similar happens. Any idea what to do?

15 Jan 2012      

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Hi.

The problem is you haven �t acknowledged you also publish somewhere else. I think I am the one who reported the ws but honestly, how are we supposed to know? It has been recommended several times to members who publish wss on several websites to write it in the description so these mistakes don �t happen.
If both wss belong to you I am sure Victor will restore your ws as soon as he will have time.
And you don �t have to be scared to upload more wss, just let us know as I wrote above.

Have a nice say, Michaela

15 Jan 2012     

irenemartinez
Spain

I am supposed you are right, but it never occurred to me. Thanks for your advice.I am new on the web-site.

15 Jan 2012