Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I dont want to be reported    

I dont want to be reported

Zadicita
Peru

I dont want to be reported

I have a big doubt: If I create a ppt and use a clipart and in it appears the name of the person... my work will be reported???? and if I write the name of the clipart creator (Phillip Martin) it will be reported too.  Thanks... I �m new and one set of flashcards were removed.  I don �t understand about water marks??? (It is the name close to images?? Thanks .  I dont want to be reported!!!!

19 Jan 2012      

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hi Zadicita!

You can use clipart from Philip Martin �s... Many members here do it! So don �t worry!

If cliparts have the creator �s name, all you have to do is check the site and make sure the creator allows the use of cliparts for teaching purposes. In addition to that you should also mention where you have taken them from ..... avoiding misunderstandings.

Your doubt about water marks is easy to clarify, as i will give you an example of pictures which are not allowed here:                                              
As you can see this picture is marked the words "IC" in white - so this one is water marked.

hope this helps.

ascincoquinas

19 Jan 2012     

Zadicita
Peru

Thank you. Now I have a clear idea!!!! I feel better!!!!! Enjoy your day!!!

19 Jan 2012